Phelps Jenkins Gibson Fowler also provides real estate and title services through its company, Title Services of Tuscaloosa, Inc. Established in 1992, Title Services of Tuscaloosa has a reputation for honest, thorough and accurate service.
Title Services of Tuscaloosa provides:
- Insurance policies for owners and mortgagees for real property interests
- Real estate closings throughout West Alabama including Tuscaloosa, Pickens, Greene, Bibb, Hale, Walker, Fayette, Dallas, Sumter and Perry Counties
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange tax relief from capital gains for real estate investors and business property owners.
- Ownership and encumbrance reports (O&E), which provide information identifying the last recorded owner, legal description, and recorded deed of trust or mortgage of a particular real property address available through public records
- Lien searches for current owner record title information
Title policies are offered through our underwriter, First American Title Insurance Company.